Rico asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Do you think Black on Black crime in America is a growing problem? And who's to blame?

I was watching coverage on Ex football player Will Smith's death during a fender bender accident. Another senseless crime that is brought to discussion because of his fame. Unfortunately this happens everyday and is overlooked. I have a problem on some people passing the blame to "Crooks" in office for holding the Black man down.. For not giving young black kids enough productive things to do and the poor communities that spawn drugs and crime not getting help. What upsets me is what is NEVER mentioned. The parents!!! Taking ownership for raising your kids right. They blame lack of parenting on again, America.. For creating laws that lock up their dads.. How about the dad taking ownership on getting locked up? Everyone seems to blame white America for everything wrong.. How does an educated man that does something with his life and becomes a politician take the blame for idiots that don't do anything to better theirs?

• R.

I ultimately blame Liberalism and Democratic leadership.

American Liberalism focuses on justification, liberation, and legalization of what the human nature's sinfulness have people crave for.

It is a dark and shameful history of the U.S. that slavery and segregation existed, but the American Society realized own mistake and stopped them. What would help to move that political revolution forward is not Black Communities seek for revenge or back pay, or pressure white people to have restricted freedom of speech, but to focus on the rise and expansion of Black Communities. Educated black people should fiercely advocate for black youth' higher academical achievement. When there's not enough public funding, make non-profit organization, ask for donation from the public, hire more and more both paid and volunteer academic teachers, mentors, trainers, etc.. Publish every success of those programs broadly so other black communities in other states will be greatly inspired and be courageous in determining to help maximizing the potential of black children.

It takes diligence and much time., but in this 2016 American Society is ripe for pouring overwhelming support into such effort of Black Communities. Black celebrities and athletes can contribute in the area of media publication.

If federal government can play any part, my own guess is that legislatures make special but temporary tax codes that benefit such effort. I would also say the government should give a lot of grants to black entrepreneurs to start their own businesses, also, another special tax exemption for the two parents and child(ren) family units to encourage black families stay together and kids can grow in a stable and loving family. That is absolutely the foundation of higher achievement in any field. Well, I think such code is needed for every race's young families, in my opinion..

Btw, back to my answer to your main question "who to blame", I put extreme liberal Democratic leaders on the top list b/c they brainwash some black people's mind with their values through entertainment and giving poor leaders like Mr. Sharpton platform to spread sort of 'hateful' and 'revengeful' speeches.. They're successfully keeping black community IN NEED. They preach 'black people don't have this, but white people have this' and provide reasons of their ''LACK'' (often what they preach is not true 'lack', but covetousness, in my opinion..) as 1) society's fault 2)white people created this societal system 3) ultimately white people's fault.. The reality is "not all, but only some white people and/or people of every race who worked for it" have it, but those liberal leaders never tell black people not to over-generalize.

I think such terrible inspiration from liberal Democratic leadership has been affecting the 'black on black crime', too. Some black people who LISTENED TO LIBERAL LEADERS DEVELOPED FALSE IDENTITY FOR THEMSELVES: "I'm not content in my life. This is not my own fault. I can't change the society. Why should I care- there's no hope in my future." Especially b/c all young brain have under developed frontal lobe (where insightful and comprehensive thinking happens ), and critical thinking skill is also in immature stage, and even also those liberal Democratic leadership claim to be 'on black people's side' - and, "to show" they mean it, they demand Congress better welfare packages -, those young black people becomes loyal Democrats but cannot realize they have been taught false and destructive thinking pattern. They are deeply in deception. They have never been taught 'Doing what's right in freedom, making a living on your own regardless of the level of economical achievement, and contributing yourself to the society with your work and goodness of your heart' is the only path for life's contentment. Truly, the only way for a human being to feel good about him/herself is to do what s/he knows is right. When 'what others do' is the grading scale of your life's contentment, it will drive anyone 'hopeless'. When a person's mind gets to be short-sighted by the hopelessness in her/his future, s/he will start seeking short-term satisfaction: physically hurting the one whom s/he feels angry about starts to look like a good idea. I strongly believe a lot of violent crimes are because of their hopelessness in their future.

Black Community desperately needs new leaders: leaders who teach the truth. who inspire people to change themselves to acquire true contentment of life. Also leaders who constantly inspire diligence and hope on both black community and all communities, leaders who themselves will sacrifice lots of their time and money to LOVE black youth who have not been able to find true hope due to the false ideology of liberal agenda. Celebrity leaders who would never stop to inspire black youth in hopelessness to ditch narcotics and study school works or go out to take part in helping their community. Lastly but most importantly, black youth needs leaders to tell them to stop aborting their babies. For the prevalence of black community, more children are needed. Black communities have been reducing themselves in number, thanks to the EVIL LIE of the liberal leaders. Black girls and all American girls have been taught by liberals: 'It's ok to abort. You deserve good life, not hard life.". That's false. What should they really be taught is 'You deserve to choose when you want to be a parent whenever you are ready. You can be strong enough to choose which guy to be the father of your own future child(ren)." American girls need to be taught of their dignity they possess, and their great potential that they can do great things if they put their mind into it.

Yes, it is a big problem but the liberal media ignore that and instead would focus on blacks killed by white police officers, over 90% of all black homicides have been by black on black crime, and more white people are killed by cops than black people are annually. If black lives matter to these scumbags, then why not clean up what's going on in their own community.

Black on black crime goes unreported only because of the Political Correctness shuns anyone who reports it or openly talks about it in public.

As far is who is to blame that is an easy one. Big government, the same idea and concepts of the Great Society that was started under LBJ has ballooned to a trillion dollar budgeted welfare system under Barrack 0bama.

Of course it's a problem. But how does it solve it to say "It's the parents because they're bad parents."? That's really just saying that you don't want to do anything to change it.

There's been a long history in the US of denying black people education and jobs. That resulted in a permanent underclass, with people filled with despair and anger. We have to take some responsibility for it because we, and our parents and grandparents, voted for people who supported the segregation of schools and discriminatory hiring. This is a societal problem, and the society has to take some responsibility to fix it. We need some innovative approaches to give black kids hope for the future, so that they don't turn to gangs and violence.

• Biff

it's been a big problem for decades longer than white on black crime which is almost non-existent outside of gang warfare

I have no reason to think it's increasing.

We lock up Black people for trivial things no White people are locked up for. We lock up and even execute innocent Blacks. No human blames the victims of injustice, and their kids, for systemic injustice.

Unemployment is always much higher for Blacks. Black kids are much more likely to go to schools with high percentage of uncredentialed teachers, new teachers, and teachers teaching out of subject, and that are grossly underfunded.

Blaming those kids for their unfounded schools is insane.

• Jason

It is a major problem, but the media only reports on white on black crime for ratings.

Crime nationally and in the black communities has been dropping steadily for decades. That is not to say that there aren't still criminal problems in certain communities, but they are far better than they once were.

yes,....chicago breaks its own records year after year and obama loves fanning the flames of racial strife! But there are sheeple that lay claim to the lie that violent crime is down because they let msnbc feed them their ignorance!

No. It's actually a declining issue. People just talk about it more recently because they want to argue that cops should be able to shoot all the people they want.

• ?

(((Crime is down. I know. You hate to hear any good news right?

Always the bearer of bad news.