What should I do if i m failing all my classes in high school ?

Im a sophmore in high school and Im failing all my classes. There is only about 18 days left of school .I already failed 3 classes last semester and my school only allows us to fail 4 classes total throughout high school. So I only can fail one more class. Should I go to summer school ? Or should I do online... show more Im a sophmore in high school and Im failing all my classes. There is only about 18 days left of school .I already failed 3 classes last semester and my school only allows us to fail 4 classes total throughout high school. So I only can fail one more class. Should I go to summer school ? Or should I do online school? I just don t want to be a super senior (what they call people who have to retake their senior year in high school). Also lots of my teachers don t offer any kind of extra credit so that won t help.