I'm dying to have snapchat!?

I'm in 9th grade, and my mom and dad are going through a divorce and my mom can't drive because she went through a surgery and hasn't been able to drive for the past year. well last year my mom made we work to get snapchat and I did. I was straight A student, Student council president, earned my Girl... show more I'm in 9th grade, and my mom and dad are going through a divorce and my mom can't drive because she went through a surgery and hasn't been able to drive for the past year. well last year my mom made we work to get snapchat and I did. I was straight A student, Student council president, earned my Girl Scout bronze award, etc. this year was a little bit harder because I go to an excelerated school where everything is double the pace of a normal school. so my grades were mostly As with a couple Bs and one C. She freaked out!! she thought my whole life was going down hill because she wasn't more involved. Well after things calmed down I was in Highschool so she let me hang out with guys ofcourse. And I was always honest with her and would tell her if I was face timing one of them. But then one night I was face timing a boy named *** well we started playing truth or dare and he pressured me into showing him my bra. Then he ofcourse took screenshots and used them against me to get me to do it again. The schoo office found out a month later when one of my friends told on*** cuz they wanted to get him in trouble. Then my mom found out and it was this HUGE deal. I lost my phone for a month and then when I finally got it back: no snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, texting with friends, and I lost my cheeky underwear. So after about a month she gave me everything back except some of the underwear and snapchat.
3 answers 3