Are there cameras that can follow your movement?

Pretty creepy as i find, I've seen surveillance cameras that can follow your movement, I even heard of cameras that can zoom in on your face, and identify who you are. Those kinds of surveillance cameras i heard of actually reside in hospitals, airports, etc,..is there really technology out there like this? is this a form of artificial intelligence? if it is, I'm pretty spooked to know that a computer cameras is watching me.

Yes the security cameras with auto recognition can follow your movement. Usually this is done if the security officers detect something suspicious about you. This is the design with the hardware and nothing is related to artificial intelligence.

There are currently security cameras that can track movement and auto focus.

Yes, motion sensor cameras.

If you're talking about one that you can buy, then yes there is. If you're talking about government cameras, then yes.

Yes I seen them, used often for sports like surfing

Of course. Vegas is full of them.