GUESS MY ZODIAC SIGN!?

Even if you have no clue, give this your best shot! :) I am a shy, emotional and clingy person. I ask 'are you mad at me?' at least 10 times a day since I'm afraid of people leaving me. One of my biggest fears is getting abandoned. I love helping others and giving advice. If someones emotionally going... show more Even if you have no clue, give this your best shot! :)

I am a shy, emotional and clingy person. I ask 'are you mad at me?' at least 10 times a day since I'm afraid of people leaving me. One of my biggest fears is getting abandoned.
I love helping others and giving advice. If someones emotionally going through something, its almost as if I can feel what they are going through. Which causes me to have great amounts of sympathy/compassion for them.
Anything that has to do with animals or the outdoors I love. But I would definitely trade a night of partying to staying at home reading a good book!
Update: Try your best to guess what my zodiac sign is. The correct answer will be awarded with 'Best Answer' :)
Also try and guess my moon sign if youd like!
Update 2: I don't think anyone's guessed correctly.
Sun Sign: Cancer
Moon Sign: Sagittarius
36 answers 36