Microsoft indicated I needed a better video card in order to install Windows 10. Updated video card ( GeForce 210 ).?

Windows updated to current drivers with no problem. Old video card doesn't show in the Device Manager. When I attempt to download Windows 10, I still get the indication that my video card can't handle Windows 10 and lists the old GeForce 7300SE/7200GS as being the problem. The new video card shows up in the... show more Windows updated to current drivers with no problem. Old video card doesn't show in the Device Manager. When I attempt to download Windows 10, I still get the indication that my video card can't handle Windows 10 and lists the old GeForce 7300SE/7200GS as being the problem. The new video card shows up in the Device Manager as well as on my Belarc Advisor program. How to get this corrected so I can get Windows 10?