Why can't Microsoft see my new video card so I can upgrade to Windows 10. Device manager sees it as well as Belarc Advisor. Solution?

This might be a blessing in disguise! I have been reading reviews of WIN 7 and I am very underwhelmed! At first I was disappointed that my video card would not allow the upgrade (from WIN7) but after learning more about the new system I am not so sure. Most questions here on Yahoo ask "HOW CAN I ROLL BACK TO WIN 7 (or WIN 8)"? The majority of the people having problems (compatibility, drivers, things just won't work- then you have the privacy issues) have upgraded to Win 10, rather than buying a new machine with WIN 10 factory installed. I would suggest for you to be patient and wait for Microsoft to sort things out.

• David A
      4 years agoReport

I hope people notice this comment since I am no longer allowed to "edit" my answer! My first sentence should say "reviews of WIN 10" but I was thinking ahead to my next sentences. Sorry for the confusion.

Did you install the correct drivers?