MS indicated my video card wasn't sufficient for Windows 10. Replaced the video card with a better one but MS not seeing the new video card.?

Update: The old NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS was replaced with a GeForce 210 that should be fine for Windows 10. When I try to update, Microsoft indicates the old GeForce video card is still there. Device Manager sees the new video card as well as Belarc Advisor, and the new GeForce 210 is the only video card listed... show more The old NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS was replaced with a GeForce 210 that should be fine for Windows 10. When I try to update, Microsoft indicates the old GeForce video card is still there. Device Manager sees the new video card as well as Belarc Advisor, and the new GeForce 210 is the only video card listed under Display Adapters. How to fix this problem?