I have a Garmin fitness tracker watch. Can I turn off the feature that periodically tell me to move?

Stephen

You know you are the one that doesn't seem to know what you are talking about

My statement about public land not being owned by anybody is just what I said and you know it.Public land is not owned by a private person as that nitwit said. Of course it is owned by the government that makes it public-Are you really that anal?

And I said nothing about any lawyer in my answer, so it seems you are the one that pretends to know it all but yet you don't.

And I do know what i am talking about, it is you that seems to think that only you know the correct answer, and I can tell you, you are wrong more than you are right

Or quit being a lazy *** and move. It's a fitness tracker for a reason

Yes

Hi u ugly boy god may no mercy ur soul go to H... by 22-88, I can't tell do we know ur life demon stuck

Why don't you try reading the directions first!

• STEVEN F
      3 years agoReport

The directions DON'T cover the issue, as you would know it YOU read them.

I don't like you Steven... you answer things you don't really know about.. and give off to people who are right and you don't know.. **** ****...

• kelvin

yes you can in settings

Your English is terrible.

using special powers you can smash it with a rock

The instruction manual that you FAILED to read tells you EXACTLY how to operate it.

• redstapler52
      3 years agoReport

I DEFY you to show me where I claimed to have read the manual you don't understand. Why don't you pick up a dictionary after you complete those reading comprehension classes you so direly need. That is, if you can afford either one.