Jackie
Jackie asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 years ago

Gentlemen please help us understand, this question:. Why do men marry and Father children?

Sex!

Having children is the woman's retirement policy. All men get, and there is no guarantee on this, is sex.

The man is usually older, and works harder, and so dies first.

Women seldom plan for retirement because they have babies "to take care of me in my old age." This is so common that nobody even questions how immoral it is. Love is unconditional. So making people to take care of you is NOT loving. Women seldom plan for and buy their own homes because they expect this to be provided for them. Marrying somebody to be "provided for" is another HUGE condition.

Source(s): One day my son was talking about taking care of me in my old age. He said he would get a good nursing home. I told him that If I were to become senile, or in disgustingly poor health, to send me off to a cheap nursing home and never come to visit. The thought of him remembering me in such a condition hurts even now.
  • Jackie

You'd probably have more money, less stress, less drama, why? Please explain, so many don't understand?