Can statehood be revoked? Can a state, once admitted to the Union be returned to territorial status?

2 Answers

  • WRG
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

    No, there is no such process in the US Constitution.

  • Bob
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

    please refer to the Civil Wa

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.