One of the five pillars of the Islamic faith is charity. Why, therefore are all of these Muslim refugees running to Christian countries?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago
    Favourite answer

Since Islam does not honor conscience it amounts to nothing in terms of charity. If my conscience tells me that Jesus is the Son of God and you say well, I must kill you for following your conscience, then Islam is violating the very first rule of Charity.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The neighboring Muslim countries have taken in many times more refugees than Europe or America has.

More than 4.5 million refugees from Syria are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt.

Turkey hosts 2.5 million refugees from Syria, more than any other country worldwide.

Lebanon hosts approximately 1.1 million refugees from Syria which amounts to around one in five people in that country.

• 4 years ago

The majority of the refugees have gone to other Muslim countries.

• MARK
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Are you really as incredibly stupid as this questions implies? Where do you think charity is going to come from in a country fractured by sectarianism, ravaged by war, with no infrastructure, which has a totalitarian regime clinging on to power supported by a much larger totalitarian regime? Should not true Christians be helping them?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I think you will find many are in Muslim countries. I also think you will find millions upon millions of Muslims are from and live in "Christian countries". This is Allah swt green earth and we are free to go anywhere on it we choose. You don't own earth. You don't dictate where anyone Muslim or not chooses to go.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Because how would giving charity to their fellow Muslims help expand the power and influence of Islam in non Muslim countries?

Charity is just a pillar. Conquest is the goal.

• 4 years ago

Why - EXACTLY - do you think charity has to do with fleeing from a war-torn city to save your life and the lives of your family members???

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

well, they are looking for charity.

oh wait, yeah, I get your point. charity isn't a characteristic of christians. GREED is.

so, yeah, very good point.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

FEAR BUT WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW ANYMORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.