denlp96 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 years ago

Was the result of Super Bowl 51 the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history or the biggest choke in Super Bowl history?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favourite answer

choke. they Falcons were up by two touchdowns in the fourth quarter, and they were still throwing the ball. they had a better running game and should've chewed time off the clock. their OC is the reason they lost.

• Deano
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Comeback

• dbobo
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

it was the defense that failed, they should have held the pats to fewer points than they did.

• 4 years ago

Biggest choke in Super Bowl history.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

It was the result of a Falcons defense being on the field for 40 of the 60 minutes of the game. That's the ONLY reason. You must not know too much about football and for sure you're a weenie who never played any sport if "choke" comes to mind.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

To me it was both.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Biggest choke. Atlanta went from playing to win to playing not to lose. Kyle Shanahan is perfect for the 49ers: He's a loser.

• Lomax
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I see no reason why it can't be both.

• 4 years ago

Well, I'd call it a "comeback" more than a "choke." I'm not a fan of either team so I have no horse in this race, but it seems to me that New England could have easily quit at the end of the 3rd quarter, but they didn't. That to me is what makes it a comeback...they simply didn't quit.

• Alice
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Calling it a "choke" would be blasphemous.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.