Nicholas asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 years ago

What should I eat & drink to successfully pull off a diet? I've never done one before and I have the taste pallet of a child: help?

I have a BMI of like 22.7

I'm a male in my 20's if that matters at all.

No allergies as far as I know.

Easy on the budget please; thanks.

I have a BMI of like 22.7; just trying to burn off the belly fat.

No allergies as far as I know.

Easy on the budget please; thanks.

Just trying to burn off the belly fat

I read that fitness is like 80% diet, so I wanted to know if this is similar to the findings of others; it certainly would explain why I've made no headway in years.

I also heard there is a correlation between sugar and weight gain. Does anyone have any reason to believe that is the case? If so, I should definitely stop drinking exclusively Koolaid and soda...

How many of these "Updates" can I do? B/c I F'd-up with the first two

thanks to Yahoo and I having different ideas as to what "Edit" should mean.

Healthy stuff I like: Apples, grapes, bananas, yogurt, apple juice, grape juice

Is Tang considered healthy? I like Tang all juvenile jokes aside.

• Kathy

If I were you, I would drink a glass of grapefruit a day. It cleanses your liver, which helps yor body utilize your food better, and helps you lose weight. Drink 8 glasses of water a day, which also helps your body naturally lose weight. Increase fiber, like eat an apple, celery or raisins, good luck!!!!

A diet to gain weight??? because 22 is totally normal. Over 25 is overweight.

A lot of people have success with high protein, low carb diets. Research the Atkins diet.