Tumble dryer is not drying clothes?? How to fix it?

Someone gave us a working tumble dryer, it worked at their house. It turns on, it spins around and blows out cold air through the ventilation... everything appears to be working accept the actual clothes are not drying, when I open it they are cold and still damp. I don't think their drying at all, its not... show more Someone gave us a working tumble dryer, it worked at their house.

It turns on, it spins around and blows out cold air through the ventilation... everything appears to be working accept the actual clothes are not drying, when I open it they are cold and still damp.

I don't think their drying at all, its not that the setting is not long enough as we spin the clothes and then put it on the longest setting to check, they still came out cold and wet.

Is it fixable? as I said it worked at the other house. It simple was unplugged and moved and the vent removed and then re attached.
Update: ckng.. well obviously I know it has to be hot XD

Karen, no need to be a smart a*** obviously it would help if you could see it but I thought it may be something obvious that we have overlooked or someone could possibly tell me where to look to see if something was/wasn't working...
Update 2: How would I check the thermosat? and the element? would it be safe for me to fix if i unplugged it all?
Its electric. I didn't move it so im not sure if it was rough handled but it was carried down several streets so is a possibility.