Atheists/Scientists, the Big Bang Theory is growing in popularity, but it doesn't specify where the universe began.?

The big band states that a single point of infinite mass exploaded and created the universe we know today, but the law of conservation of mass, which is a basic scientific principle, states that matter cannot be created nor destroyed. Everything comes from something, so how could the singularity point exist without... show more The big band states that a single point of infinite mass exploaded and created the universe we know today, but the law of conservation of mass, which is a basic scientific principle, states that matter cannot be created nor destroyed. Everything comes from something, so how could the singularity point exist without proving basic scientific principles wrong? I'm not religious, but that fact alone makes me feel like there had to be some super entity outside of time and space that played a role in our otherwise impossible existence. I really want to hear your opinions and thoughts on the subject, it's a very interesting topic :)