Please help we are having problems with our bladder tank and getting sand in our water.?

Our bladder tank started leaking from the bottom and we didnt have the money to fix it. we were give a used water tank by a family member and now after switching the tanks we keep getting sand in the house and loosing water pressure to the point my husband has to pull the faucet off and clean them out. After he... show more Our bladder tank started leaking from the bottom and we didnt have the money to fix it. we were give a used water tank by a family member and now after switching the tanks we keep getting sand in the house and loosing water pressure to the point my husband has to pull the faucet off and clean them out. After he does that we have water pressure again but we still have sand. We never had sand issues untill we switched the leaky bladder tank with this other one. Does anyone have any suggestions on what we could do? I was trying to read online to figure it out and alot of articles that keep popping up in my searches say that the sand has to be coming from the pump and being pumped into the tank, but like I said we never had these problems with sand untill we switches tanks.