A Falling Bicycle. The moment of inertia of the front wheel of a bicycle about its axle is I, its radius is r, and the forward speed?

A Falling Bicycle. The moment of inertia of the front wheel of a bicycle about its axle is I, its radius is r, and the forward speed of the bicycle is v. Part A With what angular velocity must the front wheel be turned about a vertical axis to counteract the capsizing torque due to a mass m located a distance x... show more A Falling Bicycle. The moment of inertia of the front wheel of a bicycle about its axle is I, its radius is r, and the forward speed of the bicycle is v.

Part A
With what angular velocity must the front wheel be turned about a vertical axis to counteract the capsizing torque due to a mass m located a distance x horizontally to the right or left of the line of contact of wheels and ground? (Bicycle riders: Compare your own experience and decide whether your answer seems reasonable.)
Take the free fall acceleration to be g.