What do you have faith in?

In myself.

Through study, the Bible helps us to understand just what faith is. Hebrews 11:6 explains: “He that approaches God must believe that he is and that he becomes the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him.” As we develop such faith, our love for God grows and we are motivated to live our life in accordance with his righteous standards 1) because we love him and 2) because he will reward us for our faithful efforts. That is why he similarly told the Israelites: “‘Test me out, please, in this respect,’ Jehovah of armies has said, ‘whether I shall not open to you people the floodgates of the heavens and actually empty out upon you a blessing until there is no more want.’” (Malachi 3:10)

Source(s): jw.org

I'm a Baha'i, a member of the Baha'i Faith. We believe there is only one God, that sent Buddha, Jesus, Moses, etc to humanity, now Baha’u’llah has come.

hearttoheart.net

Bahai.org

Laws of nature. Except that's not really faith, is it?

A person can have greater faith in God and the Blessed Virgin by reciting the rosary carefully daily.

• ALEX

If something requires faith it's bullsh!t.

• Den B7

The sun will appear in the eastern sky tomorrow morning.

• Jake

Nothing

• Peter

nothing, faith is for idiots.. it literally is just gullibility, belief without evidence etc.

Myself.

• Peter
      3 years agoReport

well thats dumb.. you should believe in your abilities to the extent that reality has shown them to exist. no more.