What is your favorite app to use a smartphone as a wireless touchpad for a laptop?

I am looking to use my phone as a wireless touchpad for my laptop. There are several apps available, so I would like opinions as to which to get. The app must meet the following requirements. 1. It must run on a phone using the Android operating system. 2. It must work with a laptop running Windows 10.... show more I am looking to use my phone as a wireless touchpad for my laptop. There are several apps available, so I would like opinions as to which to get. The app must meet the following requirements.
1. It must run on a phone using the Android operating system.
2. It must work with a laptop running Windows 10. (installing companion software on the laptop is acceptable.)
3. I need to be able to operate the app using only the thumb of the hand holding the phone. Use of both hands is not an option.