Why are Libra girls so Goddamn good in bed?

I don't know if it's the same with guys but as a lesbian I'm so completely obsessed with libra girls and their unbelievable sex. They're so ffucking passionate in bed and sexy beyond belief while they're making love to you. I've been with a couple and it's like the way they stare at you,... show more I don't know if it's the same with guys but as a lesbian I'm so completely obsessed with libra girls and their unbelievable sex. They're so ffucking passionate in bed and sexy beyond belief while they're making love to you. I've been with a couple and it's like the way they stare at you, touch you, make love to you inside and out and look so beautiful while they're doing it. It's seriously mindblowing. The sex was so good with my last libra bae that she used to make me cry and shiver during it. Is it because they love pleasing their baes so much and are so ffucking good at it?.

Sex with my libra was beyond great but we had other issues that she couldn't get past, so we're not together anymore. But I miss it so much that I can't stop thinking about it. The smell of her and everything. These 2 Libras are like the perfect example of what it's like being with one. I cant stop watching them and getting totally turned on remembering mine. Jelena jensen, the gorgeous one in the ponytail, looks a little like my girlfriend. She's so sexy to me and more than gorgeous. The mind blowing sex they have is exactly what my libra did to me. One libra's sex is mindblowing enough. These 2 together, there's no words.

https://zbporn.com/videos/138880/lesbian-lovers-sinn-saga-jelena-jensen-by-blondelover/
Update: And here they are together with 2 other girls. They're both like the main ones pleasing the other girls and totally blowing their minds. Especially at the end where they're both on top of their girls. I watch both constantly because it totally reminds me what making love to my libra was like. They're... show more And here they are together with 2 other girls. They're both like the main ones pleasing the other girls and totally blowing their minds. Especially at the end where they're both on top of their girls. I watch both constantly because it totally reminds me what making love to my libra was like. They're just so ffucking pleasing and sexy in bed.

https://m.vporn.com/lesbian/sinn-sage-jelena-jensen-alyssa-reece-gracie-glam/862876/#
Update 2: Sorry so long, but I don't know how else to put it. Is there some kind of burning sexual connection between Taurus and Libra? I feel like libra's were born to intoxicate you with their beauty, brains and sex.
Update 3: I would have picked either HTRTH or Anon's answer on the first page with the most thumbs up for best answer but instead I'm picking the best answer straight from a libra girl ;)