Is this enough evidence to charge someone with vandalism?

Me and my so called friends where hanging out yesterday and got into an argument. they ended up vandalizing my car. im guessing the damage is between 300-600 dollars. (no estimate yet). so i later sent him a snapchat photo of the damage with the text "pressing charges,maybe" he then told me "dont,i have alot going on"

So is he pretty much admitting to the crime??

That's for the police to decide.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.

I'd believe this story more if you didn't also claim he threatened you. Also as far as the law goes no that isn't an admission or proof. IF you could press charges(and in the US a criminal charge means the State does it, you may be thinking of a civil case which isn't what people mean when they say pressing charges) then the Court case alone would take time. He has stuff going on and doesn't want to have to defend himself.

• Chris

Yes, that's an admission. U r the one who asked if he threatened you, right?