Do I have any hope of getting into MIT or Stanford?

I am about to be a senior in HS and I really want to get into MIT but I want to know what my chances are and if I can increase them Freshman year: Took two pre-AP classes, not many advanced options for 9th graders; I did good in all of my classes, mostly A's few B's. I also was in debate and did really... show more I am about to be a senior in HS and I really want to get into MIT but I want to know what my chances are and if I can increase them

Freshman year: Took two pre-AP classes, not many advanced options for 9th graders; I did good in all of my classes, mostly A's few B's. I also was in debate and did really good! But I got associated with the wrong crowd and went to an alternative school for a month for smoking weed (I'm in TX so it's illegal). When I came back to my original school I went back to the alternative school for the rest of the school year for smoking weed again.

Sophomore Year: Took mostly Pre-AP classes, one AP. Did good in all of them, mostly A's two B's.
Joined Student Council

Junior Year: Took mostly AP classes, one IB and Pre-AP. I did okay in them. Few A's, some B's & C's. I failed first semester of Pre-AP precalculus and second semester of APUSH. I'm doing credit recovery for APUSH but I might have to take precal again next year. I continued being in Student Council. This year I was the Treasurer. I joined NHS, but I'm currently on probation for not doing enough volunteer activities.

Senior Year I will be the President of StuCo and NHS member; after I do more volunteer work I'll be off probation. I got an award for exemplary leadership in and out of the classroom at my school.

My passion is Computer Science; I'm learning it thru books & online courses. If I make exceptional achievements during senior year, will that considerably increase my odds?