Could a tri qualified & experienced UK, NL (Dutch) & EU HRBP carve out a specialist niche advising & consulting both sides of the Atlantic?

British, Dutch and EU Employment Law and HR policies and procedures for US, Mexican and Canadian companies expanding their operations into Europe, and by taking via online distance learning the US national HR professional qualifications, and provincial Canadian HR qualifications, I could also do the same for firms... show more British, Dutch and EU Employment Law and HR policies and procedures for US, Mexican and Canadian companies expanding their operations into Europe, and by taking via online distance learning the US national HR professional qualifications, and provincial Canadian HR qualifications, I could also do the same for firms going vice versa.

Not to also mention my knowledge of French, so any chance of a Green Card on the cards for this ?
Update: Add in my knowledge of the Belgium system as well.
Update 2: Or should I just add more EU countries to my experience such as France and Germany, hence becoming an EU wide specialist and expert in this field, as opposed to trying to go outside of the EU?