What are the benefits of drinking a cup of green tea every night for my skin?

So, I have been having minor skin issues for a while like the occasional few spots and that really makes my confidence go downwards, I thought green tea might do something for my skin if I drank it every night. I only use no7 oily skin foaming cleanser and moisturiser and that seems to be working fine, but I have... show more So, I have been having minor skin issues for a while like the occasional few spots and that really makes my confidence go downwards, I thought green tea might do something for my skin if I drank it every night. I only use no7 oily skin foaming cleanser and moisturiser and that seems to be working fine, but I have the urge to pick the spot, my thought process is, you know what spot I am gonna make you bleed to death! but isn t just one spot its about 3 or 4 and then I have loads of scabs on my face, I do also take fish oils supplements, I have been using it for a little over a week now and the effects haven t kicked in. any tips for what is should do? it would help alot