I feel depressed... How can I tell my parents?

Lately I have been feeling down. I also have lost complete motivation to do things I always have loved to do. Ex: Playing video games, swimming, watching tv, etc. All I have wanted to do now is lay in bed and sleep because I am always tired no matter how much sleep I got the previous night, or how many naps I have... show more Lately I have been feeling down. I also have lost complete motivation to do things I always have loved to do. Ex: Playing video games, swimming, watching tv, etc. All I have wanted to do now is lay in bed and sleep because I am always tired no matter how much sleep I got the previous night, or how many naps I have taken.

I don't feel confident about my future, I believe it holds nothing more than negative things. I feel like I am stuck, and no matter what I never will be able to overcome my depression. It feel like I have a dug a hole for myself, and there is no way out.
All I am interested in is laying in bed, sleeping, or over sleeping, or crying. Sometimes I start crying for no reason.

I don't want to tell my parents though. I feel like if I tell them, they will see me as a failure and as a useless child, which I believe I am. I no longer like talking to people, in fact it annoys me when people do talk to me. I just want to be left alone.
I have taken many anxiety and depression quizzes online, and they all say I have severe to extremely severe anxiety depressesio combination, and I need to seek professionals immediately. But I don't want to tell my parents, and don't think seeing a professional would do anything anyway. I feel so helpless. I don't want to do anything anymore.
Do you think I have depression? And if you think I do, what do I do about? I don't trust anyone, and I am not in school right now so I can't talk to councelers.
I am 14 by the way.
What do I do?
Update: I have also ever been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, etc.
Update 2: I also don't know why I am feeling depressed or anxious. I can't connect it either anything. So don't ask why I am feeling this way. I don't know.
Update 3: I have never been diagnosed with depression or anxiety. Fixing update #1
23 answers 23