Where have all the Statesmen gone? Nothing but politicians leading(?) the county now, and their objective...re-election!?

• Daddio

There are very few left sadly

• Sally

Republicans voted them all out.

Long gone, quite long in fact.

Source(s): conservative

I am here. Prove that you are worthy of me, my children.

The majority of our legislators, from both sides of the political isle owe their position to the "Deep State" which controls our government.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson, who signed the legislation establishing the Federal Reserve, perhaps, out of fear.

well Obama is in private life now