I am a triple Scorpio but I am not evil or creepy??

Hi, guys. I read everyday how the Scorpio archetype is very spiteful and vengeful. I have Scorpio Sun, Mercury and Rising. Plus Capricorn Moon and Mars. I am not gonna brag what an angel I am but I have never done anything bad to people. In high-school I was beaten regularly by the Sag jock (who was my... show more Hi, guys. I read everyday how the Scorpio archetype is very spiteful and vengeful. I have Scorpio Sun, Mercury and Rising. Plus Capricorn Moon and Mars. I am not gonna brag what an angel I am but I have never done anything bad to people. In high-school I was beaten regularly by the Sag jock (who was my "friend") and I came home everyday with something bleeding. I shut my mouth and never shared it with anyone. Through the final year, it stopped but I just forgave him. Bad influence or family problems, the guy was a jerk but I couldn't bring myself to hate anyone. After teenage years, I was a different, more confident and social person, I took way more care for my appearance and general education. I was wiser. I had some shitty breakups and even Virgo girlfriend who spoke all kind of lies about me around. She apologized later, I forgave her. And of course my Taurus alcoholic father beat both me and my Gemini mum when I was little. I hated him so much. But I forgave too. I often give a second chance too. I am jealous but now a psycho. I just want loyalty and I would never make a drama over my jealousy. If she wants another man, she is free to go. I am not possessive and power starved jerk. I have my own life that I want to control but I don't want to control my friends or partner or family. We are unique because everybody has own will. Who I am to take it away? Sorry for the long story 😁🙈♏️ 28.10.1994
11 answers 11