Chaldean girl dating a black guy, my family found out and went crazy on me. What should I do?

I am a 21 year old Chaldean female and am currently dating a black guy I met at my university. My family found out and completely flipped. My dad pulled me by my hair and threw me out the house, calling me a b*tch and a discrace to the family, and said don't come back...now I'm living with my boyfriend,... show more I am a 21 year old Chaldean female and am currently dating a black guy I met at my university. My family found out and completely flipped. My dad pulled me by my hair and threw me out the house, calling me a b*tch and a discrace to the family, and said don't come back...now I'm living with my boyfriend, it's been 2 days. I'm seriously heartbroken and lost. But I can't leave him. We love each other and he truly cares for me, he'd never do me wrong. He always tells me how he wants me in his future, and how we'll get married some day. He also has goals in life, and he's on the basketball team at our school. He's not a loser like they think he is, they just hate him because of his skin color. I can't stand it. My mom freaked out and asked why I choose black guys and why I can't just date boys of my own race, which I have before! But it just didn't work out, and I just happen to be attracted to black guys more. Something about their swag and confidence just gets me. Also their features, deep voices, their athletic bodies and that sexy brown skin... Ugh. Plus they're better at everything if you know what I mean. And if you're in love its even more amazing. I can't help it, who wouldn't date what they like? My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now, and it's been great. Why should I make myself miserable and leave him because my family hates him and doesn't even know him? It's stressful, I don't think I will have their support anytime soon.. what am I supposed to do??