Scorpio man. Is it over or is he testing me?

We been texting each other for 2 years. Over Facebook, never met in person until 2 weeks ago. We chilled at his house 2 times. The 1st time we hanged out we watched a movie and forplay. The second time we met up I hanged out at his house all day. After the kissing and cuddling, video games and nap he started... show more We been texting each other for 2 years. Over Facebook, never met in person until 2 weeks ago. We chilled at his house 2 times. The 1st time we hanged out we watched a movie and forplay. The second time we met up I hanged out at his house all day. After the kissing and cuddling, video games and nap he started getting lots of messages. From girls. I asked who is he texting, he was smiling and all. He said his grandma. I didn't say anything after that cause i knew he was lying and didn't want an argument. The next day I posted on Snapchat a video of my gay best friend that's a boy. And also wrote I want a new gay boy best friend cause he moved. I find out the Scorpio blocked me. I confronted him at his job and he said I have all these guy friends why do I need him. He has a point. He didn't trust me. But the reason I went to his job was for him to unblock me on iMessage and Snapchat. He still didn't. Till this day. He blocked me on instagram after I liked his picture that he wrote,"I'm not being petty but I will build with ur friends if you're not building wit me. Cuffing season". Should I keep pursing him? Because he stays subbing me.
1 answer 1