Life diet question?

Okay so for 3 years I was on a very intense diet that I loved. However breaking that routine drove me crazy but deep down I really did want to stop it because it s not something that s a sustainable in the sense of lets say going on vacation with family eventually getting pregnant and just enjoying life basically.... show more Okay so for 3 years I was on a very intense diet that I loved. However breaking that routine drove me crazy but deep down I really did want to stop it because it s not something that s a sustainable in the sense of lets say going on vacation with family eventually getting pregnant and just enjoying life basically. I was letting it get in the way of everything and it literally just became all about that. Now that I ve been off it I ve been having ruminating thoughts going back to it and it s been driving me nuts I don t know what to do. I hate breaking routine but that s life. Currently I know what I want to do but the problem is my body is still used to the other routine which consisted of eating restrictive Monday through Saturday and then Sunday having a cheat day. My body misses the cheat day and I don t want it anymore. Can anybody help me how can I make this stop.
1 answer 1