Rico asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 years ago

Chicago Bears young backfield of Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen and now Mitchell Trubisky. Will they be good together?

I'm a big Bears fan and watching Trubisky play the QB position the way he does with his arm and legs, is very exciting for me and looking forward to him leading us to better things. Put the Bruiser Howard and the Human Joystick Cohen with him is really intriguing. That is a young and dangerous backfield of the future.

• Cu Tie

Yes, if they can stay healthy, they could rival the trio of Jim McMahon, Walter Payton, and William 'The Fridge' Perry from the mid-1980s.

Not likely.

Da bears could not possibly get any worse, so why not start a rookie QB.

Screw the bears and everything else related to the worst city in the country.

Maybe they will be eventually. I don't expect a lot from Trubisky this season

The problem with using a young quarterback on a bad team is that he could get beat up and become demoralized. It happened with David Carr in Houston and I'd hate to see it happen to Trubisky.

That said, signing Glennon was a huge mistake and Trubisky can't do any worse that the giraffe has. I just hope that the Bears get Mitch some decent receivers because the ones that they have now are awful.

I lost my respect for the people of Chicago when I went to a NFC Championship game in Soldier Field between the Saints and Bears in 2007 and had the Chicago fans throwing beer and trash on me and my ex-girlfriend. We don't treat opposing fans like that in New Orleans.