Spoiler alert. Does Luke Skywalker die in this next movie? Its called the Last Jedi, and it seems there s two Jedis left Luke and the girl?

If the movie is called The Last Jedi I think that they truly mean they will only be one Jedi left and I don t think they re going to kill off the girl this early into the series plus I feel that she s the one that s going to survive and give birth to a whole new generation of Jedi s do you know if Luke will die in... show more If the movie is called The Last Jedi I think that they truly mean they will only be one Jedi left and I don t think they re going to kill off the girl this early into the series plus I feel that she s the one that s going to survive and give birth to a whole new generation of Jedi s do you know if Luke will die in this next movie?

also in an interview Mark Hamill said he always wanted Luke Skywalker to turn to the dark side. do you think maybe he will? do you think maybe he s already a fraud and he setting up the girl to be killed?