What zodiac sign is most dominant for me? Sun Sagittarius, Scorpio Moon or Cancer Rising?

I am ver playful and friendly, sometimes sarcastic. I have a lot of friends and am uasully happy. Though sometimes I'm quite sensitive to what people say but I try to hide my feelings. I am very intuitive and obserbitive. I hear things people think I didn't hear and see things people think I didn't see.... show more I am ver playful and friendly, sometimes sarcastic. I have a lot of friends and am uasully happy. Though sometimes I'm quite sensitive to what people say but I try to hide my feelings. I am very intuitive and obserbitive. I hear things people think I didn't hear and see things people think I didn't see. And I can read people's feelings most of the time. I can read people well and I mostly know when I person has bad vibes (long story).

My look --> cancer rising
I have light brown hair with gold high lights naturally (idk how tbh)
Curly hair, light brown eyes, small plump lips, check and cheek dimples, caramel skin, medium dark eye brows, small nose, almond eyes, backdimples, female stuff 😂, & I'm skinny but a Bit curvy.
(Sometimes I think my thighs are a bit thick...)
4 answers 4