My son, who has a 4.6, just committed to the University of Michigan. Should I be proud or disappointed?

So my son who has a 4.6 GPA decided to go to the University of Michigan. In case you are wondering, he was also accepted into Harvard, Stanford, and Duke but for some odd reason chose to go to the University of Michigan. He plans on going into Aerospace Engineering. I want to be happy for my son but on the other... show more So my son who has a 4.6 GPA decided to go to the University of Michigan. In case you are wondering, he was also accepted into Harvard, Stanford, and Duke but for some odd reason chose to go to the University of Michigan. He plans on going into Aerospace Engineering. I want to be happy for my son but on the other hand, I am a little disappointed he would choose a public university over three elite private schools, one being in the Ivy League.