Are there any requirements on taking AP classes? And can i change my classes at this time of the year?

Hello, my name is Harris, i’m a 16 year old immigrant. I moved to U.S 3 years ago, i’m a sophomore, taking 2 math classes and all of my classes are lvl.7, are there any requirements to take Ap classes? Like do you have to be in a lvl9 class. And i wanna change to lvl9 classes, do you think it’s too late to change... show more Hello, my name is Harris, i’m a 16 year old immigrant. I moved to U.S 3 years ago, i’m a sophomore, taking 2 math classes and all of my classes are lvl.7, are there any requirements to take Ap classes? Like do you have to be in a lvl9 class. And i wanna change to lvl9 classes, do you think it’s too late to change my class lvl?(and i’m asking about the Ap classes for next year). Thank you