I am Aries and I don't like it anymore.. please help?

Hey, so I'm an Aries sun and moon, and I have a problem. I hate the stereotypes about Aries that they're always looking for conflict and that they're dumb and always want to fight and that they're all about war. I have the Aries qualities but I don't like being known as this dangerous dumb... show more Hey, so I'm an Aries sun and moon, and I have a problem. I hate the stereotypes about Aries that they're always looking for conflict and that they're dumb and always want to fight and that they're all about war. I have the Aries qualities but I don't like being known as this dangerous dumb person.. I love learning new things and making friends and I'm really ambitious and quite intelligent for my age..

Can someone help me out if this perspective? Can someone help me like my sign again? It has been driving me nuts and it is starting to depress me. Please help! Please!!