I live in a HUD apartment and receive a voucher so I don't have to pay rent. What will happen if I didn't report my income for a few months?

I live in a HUD apartment complex and I receive a voucher so I don't have to pay rent. I started working in March and stopped in September but I didn't report my income to my apartment. Now it's time for me to recertify and they have my bank statements showing when I worked but I am no longer working... show more I live in a HUD apartment complex and I receive a voucher so I don't have to pay rent. I started working in March and stopped in September but I didn't report my income to my apartment. Now it's time for me to recertify and they have my bank statements showing when I worked but I am no longer working now. Will my voucher be taken or will I be evicted? I'd like to hear from people who have or know people who have been in this situation.