Vegan advice?

I've been dabbling around in vegan recipes for awhile now, and I was hoping to get first hand advice from someone who is vegan. I am currently a meat eater and if that's not something you can tolerate without shaming me then I don't need advice from you. I'm looking, and am interested in becoming... show more I've been dabbling around in vegan recipes for awhile now, and I was hoping to get first hand advice from someone who is vegan. I am currently a meat eater and if that's not something you can tolerate without shaming me then I don't need advice from you. I'm looking, and am interested in becoming vegan as I've heard plenty of health benefits that come with the switch. But, I want to know the ins and outs. I want to know which foods are the best for maintaining necessary/vital vitamins and minerals. Perhaps foods that can give me the most energy so I have more motivation to exercise like I'd like to. I know that by tossing meat to the wind that trying to keep certain nutrients like protein at a healthy level that I need to know which non-meat good can best provide that to me, without leaving me starving. Can anyone help?
7 answers 7