My mom's sending me to the mental hospital?

I'm 17. I've never been to a mental hospital before. But, my mom went through my room while I was at school and found my journal, my razor blades, and my suicide notes. What am I going to do now? She took my blades away. When I got home from school today, she yelled at me, and said that she's going to... show more I'm 17. I've never been to a mental hospital before. But, my mom went through my room while I was at school and found my journal, my razor blades, and my suicide notes. What am I going to do now? She took my blades away. When I got home from school today, she yelled at me, and said that she's going to send me to the mental hospital tomorrow. I'm so scared. I don't know what to do. I've been cutting for two years. I've been thinking of suicide for the past few months or so. I even had a plan. I was either going to slit my wrist, drink bleach, or take sleeping pills. Now I can't do anything like that, because my mom is sending me to the loony bin.

What is it like there? Will I be able to have my phone and iPod? I can't live without my music. Will I be able to wear my own clothes, or do I have to wear those ugly looking scrubs or whatever? How long is the longest I can stay there? Will I be able to see my family? Will I be able to go outside? I have so many questions. I'm so scared and nervous. I'm trembling right now. I feel sick. Please, help me. I really need some answers to my questions.