Do you want Donald trump impeached?

At the beginning of his presidency, I was rooting for his impeachment. But now I have seen that it wouldn't be the smartest choice. Donald trump is a racist bigot who is sexist and homophobic, but he is an idiot. If Donald trump was impeached then that would mean mike pence would be our president. Mike pence is a racist bigot who is sexist and homophobic. But he is actually it intelligent and I feel like that is more dangerous than Donald because pence might actually get these terrible things done, while Donald is too much of an idiot to do anything

I think you're completely right. President Pence would be no better, in fact he'd be worse because he'd actually be able to work with the Republican leadership in Congress to push their wealth-concentrating agenda. The 'silver lining' of the Trump presidency is that he's so incompetent and so pre-occupied with his own affairs that can't actually get anything accomplished.

Think about with might happen when Mueller releases his report and it's just full of incriminating evidence about Trump. Which would be worse for the Republican Party (and better for American democracy)--for the Repubs to come to their senses, to realize it was a huge mistake to put this guy in the White House, for them to immediately bring impeachment proceedings and force Trump to resign? Or for them to totally ignore the report, call it 'fake news' or 'Democrat sabotage' or whatever, and try to go on as before? The latter is probably what they'll do, and it will do serious damage to the party in the long run.

I see what you say, and you are not the only one that feels the same way.

• java

Without indisputable evidence of a crime, like they had with Nixon or Clinton, I don't want him impeached. I want him to lose his re-election bid.

No reason too People wanted him impeached the day after Killery lost

• jimm

He should get shot.

Yes! Impeach trump so we can have a civil war already .. white nationalism now!

If Liberals across the America Resisted the dominance of LA LA Land, NY, DC and Silicone Valley would their Political opinions change?

Are you going to continually let them tell you how to run your lives and what you want?

They sell you the depth of the Kardashians and feed you lies for their own ambitions.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

No, I guess you just wouldn't understand. I could also hawk a loogie on a sidewalk in the middle of a So Cal Summer and it would be deeper than the soul or thought process of ANY Liberal.

Heck no!

And unless the fools that want him to get impeached wise-up, they're gonna face the wrath of us real red-blooded American deplorables.

No, I think Trump will serve two full terms and Pence at least one after that. I like seeing jerks like Conyers, Franken, Weiner, Weinstein and half the males in congress getting what they have coming to them.

If you call your leader an idiot, what does that make you?