OMG HELP HOW DO I DELETE THIS SENT EMAIL IN GMAIL!?!?!?

i accidentally sent a pic to my teacher who left last year in my school. She taught for only one year and now shes not here any more. The problem is that I was trying to take a picture of my body to show to my friend that I work out. However I was on my phone, and I accidentally sent it to the wrong person aka my... show more i accidentally sent a pic to my teacher who left last year in my school. She taught for only one year and now shes not here any more. The problem is that I was trying to take a picture of my body to show to my friend that I work out. However I was on my phone, and I accidentally sent it to the wrong person aka my teacher who left last year. WHAT SHOULD I DO, IM STUPID!!!! IM SO SCARED I COULDN'T UNDO THE MESSAGE IN TIME SO WHAT I DID WAS I DELETED THE MESSAGE AND NOW ITS IN MY TRASHCAN. does that delete the message i sent also? what should I do??? is this a big deal?!?!
Update: my teacher is a female and i am freaking outttt
Update 2: serious answer s only
Update 3: i'm actually not joking, i'm just nervous because i sent my teacher a picture of my body. The pic only shows my face and upper body, dammit why did i do that
Update 4: :((((((((((((((
Update 5: this isnt a inappropriate picture its just be showing my upper body
Update 6: noooooooooooooooooooo
Update 7: Well, I don't want to reply that it was an accident cause it would make me look even more awkward, should i just leave it!?!?! this is why i hate gmail you cant unsend emails
Update 8: I look so goofy in the picture with my shirt off :((((
Update 9: no, she did not reply. The story was that I was trying to send the picture to my friend on my phone. It showed my friend's email at the top, but when i sent it, it was actually sent to my teacher's email because my friends email was just the email on top of the one i sent, so i mislooked that. I... show more no, she did not reply. The story was that I was trying to send the picture to my friend on my phone. It showed my friend's email at the top, but when i sent it, it was actually sent to my teacher's email because my friends email was just the email on top of the one i sent, so i mislooked that. I accidentally sent it to my teacher's email which was actually a reply to an older email that was sent 1 year ago about a project. :(((((( OMG WHY DID I SEND IT SO EMBARASSING!!
Update 10: GUYS!!! should i send her a random picture of another guys body just to make her think im trolling or something?!?! or should i just leave it
Update 11: omg im so scared!!!!!!!!
Update 12: alright, after saying this im never going on that gmail account ever again :(
Update 13: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...