Husband will not forget and move from swinging incident, its been 4 months no sex not intimacy and he sleeps in guest room.?

We have been married 24 years I am 46 he is 49. Our sex life had become less exciting after all these years. So when a friend of mine mentioned that they were into swinging for the last 5 years and how it revitalized there sex life it sound like just the thing. Did not go for it immediately spoke with her offer a... show more We have been married 24 years I am 46 he is 49. Our sex life had become less exciting after all these years. So when a friend of mine mentioned that they were into swinging for the last 5 years and how it revitalized there sex life it sound like just the thing. Did not go for it immediately spoke with her offer a few months about it and decided to bring it up to my husband. He was against it but over another couple months got him to at least agree to attend a party my friend was having. Well one thing led to another at that party and I thought my husband was onboard so while he was chatting with another women and look like they might be heading off to have sex I went off with another gentlemen. Well I had misread he was just being nice and when had not seen him or women he was talking to figure they had retired to a room. But what actually had happened is he had went to bathroom. Once he came back and started looking for me and found me I was in the middle of having sex with two guys and another women. He blew up and left before I could even get dressed to catch him. Since than he has moved into guest room. I told him it was mistake explained my thought process and apologized. Am at wits end do not have clue how to fix this. We still have 2 kids at home 16 and 12 year old. They know something is not right obviously.