How can I setup dual computers without a dvi port on computer?

I have two monitors with dvi and vga port, but my computer only have a vga port. I was looking for something that can convert into a dvi in order for me to plug in my computer to my second monitor. The first monitor is plugged in with a vga cord, now I don't have an extra port such as a vga on my computer nor do I have a dvi port either. I do have both ports on both monitors. Can someone please help me? I went on amazon to order an adapter and ordered the wrong one. Does anyone have any suggestions on another way to connect two monitors to my computers?

VGA to dual DVI splitter cable on ebay you will also see VGA cables that split into two VGA ports they're on eBay right now for under $8 go look

Normally you'd just install a cheap graphics card with two DVI outputs, use a DVI to VGA adapter on one of them and your all set. But without knowing if your case has room for the card, your motherboard has the proper slot for the card or if your power supply can handle the card, it's hard to give an accurate recommendation.

• David

You can get USB-DVI converters from Amazon or ebay