When will the media stop with their unhinged bias against Trump?

So far, it's been a year since Trump has been in office and the media continues to attack Trump negatively. I agree that there are some faults about Trump and his administration, but when Obama and Clinton were in office, the media hasn't been negative towards them and in most cases the mainstream media... show more So far, it's been a year since Trump has been in office and the media continues to attack Trump negatively. I agree that there are some faults about Trump and his administration, but when Obama and Clinton were in office, the media hasn't been negative towards them and in most cases the mainstream media completely downplays or ignores the faults during their administration. I think Trump is going to be the only president who has to ever endure the mainstream media bias towards him.
Update: Find me a news coverage of the countless scandals of Obama and the Clintons? Trump on the other hand, the media looks for anything that could be a scandal.
Update 2: Yes, it is unhinged bias from the mainstream media.