Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Should Trump be impeached?

239 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

No! On what grounds? Show me some solid proof not fabricated lies!

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Violation of 5 U.S. Code § 3110 in the appointing of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to official white house positions. #NOTAboveTheLaw

• 2 years ago

He absolutely should be impeached. He has shown he is unwilling to carry out his duties

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Who cares

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He SHOULD be impeached (should've been long ago) but tossing him out on his flabby butt would be better (25th Amendment) since he is unfit, unqualified, undeserving; using his position to enrich himself (visiting his properties to play golf at taxpayers' expense). He's a swindler, also a crook and cheat and consummate liar. He's done nothing but embarrass America and undermine American interests and values on the international stage. His bigotry and racism has shown the world what Americans chose as President... I didn't vote for him.

• mark2 years agoReport

President Trump has NOT committed any crimes in office and cannot be impeached!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

trump world war 3 is not going to happen now because the planet is blasted and planet genies which are blasted are in my stomach.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes but no more so than Obama Bush Clinton. Every president lies and has committed impeachable offenses. Trump just hasn't been trained to lie to These types of people and this level business lying scheme and political lying n scheming are very different and Bush Clinton obama ECT had plenty of experience so they didn't draw as much attention.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

IF he's done nothing wrong & has nothing to hide, why is he blocking, impeding, obstructing any/all investigations that MIGHT also prove his innocence? Hillary underwent 7/8 contrived "investigations" & responded to all repeated GOP gossip, innuendos, rumors & LIES to derail her political chances...

• 2 years ago

Impeached for what?. There has been no evidence for him colluding with Russia to win the election. But Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi and Maxine Waters have all taken donations from Russia and Hillary sold Russia our nuclear uranium.

• Chris
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

BOO! Fake News! BOO! Crooked Donald is a Russian Colluder!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He is a a gov't official who frequently lies to us so yes. He also is a illegitimate president because the Russians interfered.

If we don't hold the election over then the Russian gov't will have won and beaten us.

I think he will resign before being impeached.

Mueller is NOT kidding around.

• mark2 years agoReport

The Russians were not able to change ONE vote in this election. The liberal media never reported how Obama used $500,000.00 of taxpayer dollars to interfere in Israel's election for Prime Minister.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes! Not my president! Impeach Trump and let Hillary take her rightful spot as US president!

• mark2 years agoReport

OBAMA--One Big *** Mistake America--NEVER my president--not even legitimate being born in KENYA--not Hawaii!

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

He was in violation of the oath of office from the moment he took it. He has not divested his business at all and he has made the presidency a money-making operation.

Source(s): Carter had to sell the family peanut farm for Christ sake.
    • roberto
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

any missourih mule in a snowstorm has mre smarts than ten of your democrat ; pals ms lo info democrat

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.