Why is that girl in my class so weird?

Yes I'm in 11th grade and there's a really awkward girl in my class. Without any doubt the most weird person I have ever seen and I wonder why she is like that. She has been in the class with me since 3 years and hasn't changed a bit since then. She doesn't talk to anyone, really never. She... show more Yes I'm in 11th grade and there's a really awkward girl in my class. Without any doubt the most weird person I have ever seen and I wonder why she is like that. She has been in the class with me since 3 years and hasn't changed a bit since then.
She doesn't talk to anyone, really never. She can't speak properly. Try to talk to her and she just looks down and mumbles some gibberish, it's so hard to understand any words. She doesn't respond when called on by a teacher. She blushes all the time for no reason. Her hands are shaking very often and she's constantly fidgeting with them. She always sits in the bathroom stall during lunch break. Also she can't look at people. If you try to look into her eyes or just her face she quickly turns her head away or looks down. Really weird hm?
She also cries over trivial things quite often even though she must be like 17 already. Last week she started crying when a teacher raised his voice at her because she didn't answer and today another guy went to her desk and looked into her face on purpose to make her flinch. Everyone laughed which made her burst into tears.
Why is she so weird? Do you think she is mentally ill?