Why is it that I get so many likes on instagram compared to Facebook?

So I post the same things on Instagram as I do on Facebook that are fitness related. Since I compete in Mens Physique and love to hit the weights and workout. Hardly anyone ever likes my stuff on Facebook. But when I post on Instagram I will hash tag my posts under fitness. Such as #bodybuildinglifestyle and... show more So I post the same things on Instagram as I do on Facebook that are fitness related. Since I compete in Mens Physique and love to hit the weights and workout. Hardly anyone ever likes my stuff on Facebook. But when I post on Instagram I will hash tag my posts under fitness. Such as #bodybuildinglifestyle and #gymjunky or just simply #fitness.

I get so many more likes on my stuff that I post on instagram compared to Facebook. Not many people that I am friends with on Facebook are into bodybuilding like I am just so you know. But you would think that since they know me that they would like the stuff I post about my bodybuilding career.