I have really bad anxiety and I worry about things that happened six months ago.?

So almost six months ago I fell for a technical scam and oddly enough he pulled up the camera app on my laptop. He kept it open for a good 8 seconds but I bent over so he couldn’t see me. I also put my hand over the camera. He ran these “codes” that where supposedly fixing the problem. I feel now like he has a back... show more So almost six months ago I fell for a technical scam and oddly enough he pulled up the camera app on my laptop. He kept it open for a good 8 seconds but I bent over so he couldn’t see me. I also put my hand over the camera. He ran these “codes” that where supposedly fixing the problem. I feel now like he has a back door into my computer and can see some very damaging and strange videos of me that I have done. Some quite personal some less personal. And keep in mind that this happened over 5 months ago, I’ve ran all my antivirus things (Norton Antivirus and Malwarebytes) and they all show up clean. Should I continuously worry about this or just drop the subject and move on. Anything helps thanks! -ADAM