What can I do to make online ordering work for my small business?

I own a small business in the Midwest. I would love for my customers to be able to order my product off my website via online order forms, but I have no idea how to quote the shipping prices for each order. Shipping prices vary depending on where the items are going and I just can t figure out how calculate these... show more I own a small business in the Midwest. I would love for my customers to be able to order my product off my website via online order forms, but I have no idea how to quote the shipping prices for each order. Shipping prices vary depending on where the items are going and I just can t figure out how calculate these prices automatically so ordering is easy and convenient for the customer. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions?
Update: I am also wondering what is the cheapest shipping option? A lot of the time, people will call with an order and then hear the shipping price and decide not to order anything. Any help would be appreciated!